Due to the cancellation of exams in summer 2020 and 2021, the GCSE and A Level exams of summer 2019 was the last time that formal GCSE and A Level exams went ahead in the country and the last time the DfE published national performance tables. Therefore, the results below are not the current results (click here for our current results) (link to go to tab 3)
- GCSE: 79% of entries received a good pass in English with a significant increase in grades 9-5 from 57% to 65%
- 70% of entries received a good pass in both English and Maths
- 25% of entries attained the top GCSE Grades (9-7)
- 39% got a standard pass in the English Baccalaureate (significantly higher than national)
- 98% of entries in single sciences were a good pass
|GCSE||Hollyfield Grade 4 or better||National Grade 4 or better||Hollyfield Grade 7 or better||National Grade 7 or better|
This table gives a summary of Progress 8 and Attainment 8 data
|Attainment 8||49.1 (National = 46.5)||49.3|
This link shows Hollyfield's KS4 and KS5 progress and attainment data in comparison to national averages.
A Level Results
A2 - % of grades at A* to B: 46%
A2 - % of grades at A* to E: 99%
In 2019: A Level Value Added for 2019 above a number of prestigious schools and sixth forms in one of the highest achieving boroughs in the country.
Above Tiffin Girls
Above Esher College